ATOP Technologies To Participate At 5th Smart City India Expo In Delhi
May 20, 2019
ATOP Technologies are very excited to announce our participation in the Fifth Smart City India 2019 Expo in Delhi scheduled to be held from 22 to 24 May.
Smart City solutions are a cornerstone of ATOP’s technological services and we have a dedicated product range to meet the demands of this industry. So if you are in Delhi and coming to the expo, please pay us a visit.
How we provide Smart City solutions
We have developed best in class products covering WiFi, 4G communication, PoE switches for surveillance and security, Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT), smart metering and smart retail which are in-tune with the vital requirements for any smart city.
ATOP’s wide range of products can be applied to a various range of scenarios like:
• Highway Toll Booth Surveillance System
• Airport Surveillance System
• Portable Electronic Road Sign
Highway Toll Booth Surveillance System
Under this surveillance system employed at toll booths, approaching vehicles are detected using motion sensors which trigger the boom barrier to close. Cameras are placed at the toll booth station for surveillance. At ATOP, we have developed the following state of the art product range to be applied in the system:
• AW5900: Industrial WiFi mesh with 802.11 a/b/g/n coverage to provide robust wireless connectivity
• EHG7508, EHG7512: Very reliable, fault tolerant, fast 8 and 12 Port Industrial Managed Gigabit PoE Switches to deliver power over Ethernet to the surveillance cameras
• RHG7528: Industrial Rack-Mount Modular Managed Gigabit Switch which allows up to 24 PoE connections
• RHG7628: Layer-3 Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch for regulating surveillance to ensure greater priority for important surveillance footage
Airport Surveillance System
ATOP’s switches can be applied for total round-the-clock airport surveillance system to ensure everything from cargo, baggage handling to airport operations are in order. Similar to the Highway Toll Booth Surveillance System, the following PoE switches can be used to power surveillance cameras over the Ethernet connection:
• EHG7508, EHG7512, EHG7612 and RHG7528: Layer 3 switches such as RHG7628 and EHG7612 are used extensively in airport security system, where high volume data needs to be regulated
Portable Electronic Road Sign
Used to display vital information for motorists including route details, diversions, ongoing roadwork, traffic outrages.
• SE5901B: High-performance and cost-effective and Industrial Serial to Ethernet and Cellular Gateway allows for wireless secure serial signal communication between the road sign and input computer, using both 3G, 4G LTE networks. It provides 15 seconds power backup to relay information about the power failure to the host
Over and above the aforementioned offerings we also provide the following products which form a key component of any smart city:
• SE5904D: KEMA certified four port secure industrial device server to provide connectivity for serial devices to an Ethernet network. It can be used to remotely monitor, manage, and control industrial field devices
• SC5801: Industrial narrow band wide area serial device server which can be used to transfer data between a serial port and Ethernet LAN network
Our participation in the Smart City expo is just the beginning and we are going to be present at other exciting industrial expos in the future:
• India Warehousing Show 2019 - Scheduled to be held at Delhi from 20 to 22 June, the show caters to warehouse management, supply chain automation, logistics and more
• Automation India Expo 2019 – To be held from 25 to 28 September in Mumbai, the expo is designed to showcase industrial automation and its developments