An effective connection system for bidirectional communication from the Ethernet to the designated legacy devices
April 8, 2021
MANILA METROPOLIAN SUBSTATION, PHILIPPINES
– Understand the demands of end user, ensuring an high quality but cost effective solution.
– Define and follow high-level requirements.
– Customize both firmware of SE5002D and utility of serial manager.
Two SE5002D-M are paired together to communicate over TCP transparently. Data coming from the ethernet is sent to the designated RS-232 port and data received from RS-232 port is sent to the ethernet transparently allowing bidirectional communication.
An auto fallback application of transport service to the remote devices.
– Metro power distribution company in Manila
– A local System Integrator
1. SE5916-M16-Port, 16-Port Industrial Secure Rack-mounted Serial Device Server
2. SE5002D-M, 2-Port Industrial Serial Device Server*
*SE5002D is End-of-Life because we are working constantly to offer to our customers a wide range of innovative and up-to-date solutions. Here you can discover our latest Serial Device Servers.