CENTRALIZED ELECTRONIC INTERLOCKING SYSTEMS PROJECT, INDIA
- Transmit traffic signals and video transmission over distances up to 10,30 km and up to 80 km
- Dedicated IP networking
- High bandwidth for transmitting high resolution video images
- Easy installation, diagnosis, and management
- Harsh environment and wide temperature operation
- Total Ethernet solution that facilitates integrated train communications
- Rugged devices that are compliant with the essential sections of the EN 50155 standard
- Expertise within the rail industry
Distributed architecture with Optical fiber connectivity and hence, effective for auto sections and IBH.
Electronic interlocking logic bays installed at the base stations are connected to electronic terminals positioned at each interlocking station by means of a fail-safe transmission circuit, allowing centralized control of the entire section.
The simple system configuration, including the lack of need for interlocking logic bays to be installed at each station, makes this an economical system with good maintainability.