Coming up… High-density PoE Rackmount Modular Managed Layer-2 and Layer-3 Gigabit switch
June 23, 2017
In our continuing endeavor to bring to our customers Industrial Networking products that have a wider range of Hardware platforms that are rich in features we are proud to announce the availability of our Industrial Grade, High-Density PoE Rack-mount Modular Managed Gigabit Switch, with 1G or 10G Fiber uplinks.
RHG7528/ RHG7628 Series Strengths:
- The Modular Architecture allows us to tailor the switch on your needs. And if your needs change in time you will be able to adapt to them easily.
- Total up to 28 Ports, with up to 24 Gigabit ports customizable in the 3 Module slots plus 4x1G or 4x10G SFP uplink slots
- Available with L2 or L3 software set-up, in 3 power input configurations
- Industrial Fanless design and Level 3 EMC protection, supporting up to 720W PoE/PoE+ ports (802.3af, 802.3at)
- Supports a wide variety of Redundancy protocols, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS, RSTP, STP, MSTP and MRP (client)
- Supports IEEE1588v2 Precision Time Protocol Hardware-assisted Transparent Clock and sw-based BC
- Advanced link security through Hardware-based link Encryption (MACsec) is supported on Layer-3 version
- L3 version supports IPv4 static routing, RIPv1/v2, OSPFv2, multicast protocols like IGMP, DVMRP, PIM Dense and Sparse mode and Routing Redundancy through VRRP. Multicast protocols coming Q2/2018
RHG7528 and RHG7628: your ideal solution to high-density applications requiring high performance and compatitive pricing.
For any enquiry, please visit our website or contact your Atop representative.
To be continued…..