Our Custom Product Solutions for Your Everyday Needs
November 18, 2020
SDKs are the sources for almost every program a modern user would interact with. From the web browser you work on all the way to the video games you play at the end of the day, many were first built with an SDK.
Key folders and components:
• Supports u-boot as the bootloader
• Supports Linux operating system and developed on Ubuntu 16.04 and Ubuntu 18.04
• The libraries provide some ATOP proprietary APIs for users to easy access system or peripheral components
• Provides basic applications and scripts to bring up network and basic services
• SDK package uses the Lighttpd WEB server. The simple WEB server helps users to manage system settings
• Provides diagnostic tools for users to test and verify peripheral components
• Firmware upgrade mechanism via Boot-shell, CLI, and WEB
• Offers EEPROM access for MAC/device/model names
- Enables you to set up SMS alerts, which includes both “free” and “restricted” modes.
- Supports Firewall in case of a Gateway support. Users can easily implement their own firewall on their gateway device by adding/creating their rules in these the shell script files.
A Step By Step Implementation Guide
We are committed to make implementation as simple for you as possible and with the SDK you get a user manual which contains a clutter free and readable step-by-step SDK guide. This guide gives you an easy to understand step-by step process to implement various features of the SDK.
Here you can learn more about our Serial Devices Server, SDK Versions